Monday, July 23, 2012

Kobe Port Tower


It's hard to believe, but come the day after tomorrow, I conclude my summer-long stay in Japan and return back home to Woodland Park. It feels like these past 6 weeks have flown by. I will definitely miss Japan and my host family, but I also cannot wait to share stories of my experience with people back home.

As I had planned, I've stayed very busy these past few days, trying to get every experience I can out of each day. I may only be able to do a couple more blog posts while I'm still here in Japan, but rest assured I will heavily update this blog with pictures from my trip after I get settled in back home.

Moving on...

So a few days ago, last Friday, I went with my host brother to visit the port city of Kobe, which is a neighboring city of Osaka. The highlight of our visit to Kobe was going to the famous "Kobe Port Tower" to admire the Kobe cityscape at sunset. The views from the observation deck were spectacular, and I'll get to those pictures soon.

Downtown Kobe.


Getting close to sunset, so we were on our way to Kobe Port Tower.

The tower looks amazing after sunset!



The observation deck.


And here is that spectacular view I promised ya...






Here's Kobe Port from just outside the entrance to the tower.


Heading back to Osaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment