Saturday, May 12, 2012

"Dan in Japan" Travel Blog!

Welcome to "Dan in Japan!"

I would like to welcome everyone to my NEW travel blog, Dan in Japan!  This past weekend, I learned that I had received a scholarship from YFU (Youth for Understanding) to study abroad in Japan this summer! My stay will last 6-7 weeks, and I have created this blog to document the events that will occur during my stay in Japan. I will be leaving for Japan in less than 1 month, so my departure date is coming up fast.

During my trip, I will be staying with a host family, and I will be attending a Japanese high school. I have a whole mess of other activities planned, so I'm sure that it will be an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime experience!

I've created this blog for the sole purpose of allowing all my friends, family, and fellow YFU exchange students to follow my adventures in Japan. I hope that everyone will find this to be an entertaining and educational travel blog.

So follow me, as we explore Japan!

- Daniel Carr


 

No comments:

Post a Comment